GAME READY TPX® BIONIC™ B8™TURNS UP THE VOLUME ON YOUTH GLOVES
LOUISVILLE, KY- The Louisville Slugger ® TPX ® new game ready B8™ Bionic™ youth fielding gloves have turned up the volume on the competition. That’s because the new high-tech and scientifically designed TPX B8 Bionic gloves are made up of eight patent or patent-pending new technologies that enhance the performance of young, developing hands. And B8 Bionic youth gloves are game ready when they leave the store.
Louisville Slugger TPX research has partnered with a leading orthopedic hand surgeon to develop glove features that not only improve glove performance, but also protect the young, developing hands in them.
TPX B8 Bionic youth fielding gloves provide eight revolutionary advantages over other gloves. Ergonomically designed TPX B8 Bionic youth gloves enhance comfort, close easily, improve ball control, provide more support and reduce sting. The B8 Bionic has 46 percent more catching surface than other leading gloves. That’s almost twice the volume in the same size youth glove. And for that anxious youngster who wants to hit the field with his new glove right away, the B8 Bionic youth glove is game ready.
WHY BIONIC TECHNOLOGY HELPS KIDS
Youth players have less strength and more obstacles for making plays compared to their adult counterparts. By combining multiple facets of the exclusive Bionic Technology, the R&D team at Louisville Slugger has developed revolutionary B8 Bionic youth gloves to accommodate the unique demands of the youth player. B8 Bionic gloves include a web hinge system, Bionic padding, a thumb power module, a transverse arch pad and an enlarged web in a glove that is easier to close, more comfortable to wear and more secure to the hand. The end result is enhanced performance.
THE B8 BIONIC YOUTH GLOVE’S 8 ADVANTAGES
B8 Bionic Youth Glove’s game ready 11-inch utility pattern (BGT1101P),11-1/2 inch youth pattern (BGT1151P) and 10-1/2 inch youth pattern (BGT1051P) are made of supple pigskin for improved playability and contain eight distinct patented and patent-pending design features that leave competing gloves eating infield dust:
- Revolutionary Web Hinge System – A patented and ergonomically designed web hinge provides for superior thumb-to-pinkie alignment and glove closure.
- Enlarged Web – A patented web that is 46 percent larger than other youth models. The larger web provides almost twice the catching surface of the standard youth glove.
- Three -finger Glove Design – Combines the ring & small finger digits to decrease hand strain and enhance hand strength for glove closure.
- Transverse Arch Pad – This patent-pending feature follows the natural contour of the back of the young player’s hand, providing excellent fit, control, and glove closure.
- Thumb Power Module – A patent-pending feature that improves thumb support, stability and glove closure.
- Ergonomic Motion Zone – A patented feature between the thumb and forefinger that eases glove closure.
- Bionic Sting Reduction Padding – This patented and anatomically designed palm pad enhances player comfort and lessens ball sting.
- Triple -Hinge V-Palm System – This patent-pending feature provides increased palm flexibility, assisting thumb-to-pinkie alignment and glove closure.
BIONIC YOUTH GLOVE LATEST ADDITION TO BIONIC GLOVE TECHNOLOGY
The revolutionary Bionic B8 Youth Glove joins Bionic Catcher’s Mitts, Bionic First Base Mitts, Bionic Batting Gloves, and Bionic Inner Gloves in the TPX Bionic glove line-up. Bionic mitts and gloves are designed in part by leading orthopedic hand surgeon Dr. Jim Kleinert. He is working exclusively with Hillerich & Bradsby Co., parent of Louisville Slugger TPX, on a wide ranging line of gloves that help protect hands and improve performance through anatomical design.
- more press releases -